Center for Arts-Inspired Learning is currently seeking applicants for 1 position: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all promotional activities of Center for Arts-Inspired Learning (CAL), with the goal of raising awareness for CAL to impact the programmatic and fundraising activities. The efforts are to be coordinated with the annual and long-term organizational goals of the Board of Directors. S/he, as primary liaison and spokesperson for CAL to the media, is responsible for designing and implementing all efforts to introduce, publicize and establish relationships within the community with the goal expanding the mission of CAL. S/he reports directly to the executive director. Position is full time.
- Implement a strategic program that informs the public of the mission and services of CAL and increases general awareness for CAL.
- Assures that all aspects of public image of CAL are creatively, professionally and consistently presented, insuring a branding of CAL that is appropriate to its goals and objectives.
- Work with the Marketing and Fundraising Committee of the Board to develop and implement new marketing strategies and techniques. Develop an annual and long-term marketing plan.
- Work with the Education Department to ensure that annual program goals for earned income and contributed income programming are met.
- Strategize with development director/special events volunteers on fundraising events and other community events, to increase attendance and support.
- Oversee the design, production and writing of all promotional materials, including annual report, brochures, program guide, newsletters, press releases, website, social media, etc.
- Ensure that appropriate photo images are available for promotional materials.
- Conduct market research as needed.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of marketing/PR.
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers to achieve goals of marketing strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with members of the media community.
- Coordinate Marketing and Fundraising Committee meetings with the director of development.
- Other duties and tasks as needed.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills. Strong analytical abilities.
- Five years PR/Marketing or related experience preferred
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication, organizational, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- Enthusiastic, high energy individual; someone who takes initiative, is creative.
- Effective public speaking and presentation skills.
- Passion for and commitment to the mission of the Center for Arts-Inspired Learning.
- Outgoing nature and willingness to engage directly with stakeholders in the solicitation of gifts and to support the fundraising efforts of others.
Salary & Benefits
- Commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits
Resume and cover letter only to: Executive Director, Center for Arts-Inspired Learning, 10917 Magnolia Dr., Cleveland, OH 44106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Center for Arts-Inspired Learning is an equal employment opportunity employer.