The Center for Arts-Inspired Learning has many events and opportunities throughout the year and we’d love your help in carrying out our mission!
Program Review Committee Volunteers
The Program Review Committee is comprised of board members and community experts who are committed to the mission of CAL. Members of the committee are engaged in the following ways:
- Participate in program site visits with other Program Committee members and CAL staff.
- Evaluate programs using the Program Observation Form. Training will be provided.
ARTIST DEVELOPMENT AND RECRUITMENT
- Review artist applications and participate in auditions as an observer or school host.
- Assist in artist recruitment efforts by facilitating contacts with local artists and arts organizations.
- Review all programs in the Resource Guide and offer expertise as to the quality and need of those programs.
For questions or more information about the Program Review Committee, please contact email@example.com.
Fall Benefit Committee Volunteers
Our fall benefit, “Hoopla,” is an original performance event featuring CAL’s teaching artists and community members from Northeast Ohio. The event will take place on September 26, 2015 at 8PM at Tri-C East. We are in need of volunteers to help in a variety of capacities and can utilize volunteers with any amount of time availability. From regular committee planning meetings to hands on support during the event, we need you! Please see the below committees with brief descriptions and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can get involved.
- Low time commitment
- Committee members are responsible for helping to spread the word about this event and secure ticket sales.
BENEFIT PRE-PERFORMANCE COMMITTEE
- Low to high time commitment
- Prior to the performance, there will be a VIP cocktail party for sponsors and VIP ticket holders.
- Volunteers will assist in menu selection, set up of the space, decorations, and other logistical details that will tie into the main event.
- Low time commitment
- We need strong sponsorship for a successful benefit.
- Volunteers will help to seek out sponsorship opportunities through their network and work with the Director of Development to connect with potential sponsors.
Special Projects & Events Volunteers
CAL has various opportunities throughout the year to help with mailing campaigns, administrative projects and provide special event assistance. These opportunities will be offered to volunteers with reasonable notice to allow time to schedule. These opportunities are typically one-time opportunities and will vary in time commitment and frequency. This is a great opportunity for people with (limited amounts of) availability who are not seeking regularly scheduled volunteer hours.
SOME EXAMPLES OF OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- Administrative support for annual mail solicitations
- Assisting in various capacities at our Fall Benefit (event set up/break down, welcome table, raffle/auction sales, etc.)