The Center for Arts-Inspired Learning has many events and opportunities throughout the year and we’d love your help in carrying out our mission!
Program Review Committee Volunteers
The Program Review Committee is comprised of board members and community experts who are committed to the mission of CAL. Members of the committee are engaged in the following ways:
- Participate in program site visits with other Program Committee members and CAL staff.
- Evaluate programs using the Program Observation Form. Training will be provided.
ARTIST DEVELOPMENT AND RECRUITMENT
- Review artist applications and participate in auditions as an observer or school host.
- Assist in artist recruitment efforts by facilitating contacts with local artists and arts organizations.
- Review all programs in the Resource Guide and offer expertise as to the quality and need of those programs.
For questions or more information about the Program Review Committee, please contact email@example.com.