Angelica Pozo is a nationally recognized ceramic artist, educator and author. A New York City native, born of Cuban and Puerto Rican parents, has lived in Cleveland since 1984. She moved there from Ann Arbor, Michigan, where she received her Masters of Fine Arts from the University of Michigan. Her Bachelor of Fine Arts is from SUNY College of Ceramics in Alfred, NY. A full time self employed ceramic artist, Angelica divides her time between public art, tile and sculptural studio work, writing how to books, teaching workshops on ceramic decoration, tile making and architectural ceramics and often serves as an artist-in-residence on large tile/mosaic projects in school and community settings. Well versed in the process of arts integration, Angelica has over 30 years experience as a teaching artist in the schools. Recipient of an OAC Individual Artist Fellowship, she is in the permanent collection of Museum of Art & Design in New York City. Angelica’s work has been exhibited widely and can be seen online at www.angelicapozo.com.
- Designing Tiles and Creating Patterns Through Geometry
- Spring 2018 ArtWorks session begins
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Awarded 2018 Governor’s Award for Arts Education in Ohio
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces the launch of STEAM Saturdays
- CENTER FOR ARTS-INSPIRED LEARNING ANNOUNCES THE KICK-OFF OF THE NEA BIG READ IN CLEVELAND
- HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL WITH CAL’S 2017-18 RESOURCE GUIDE