Art Sparks is an educational outreach program that reinforces core academic content through the art of dance. The mission of Art Sparks is to engage participants through movement and music and to strive for excellence by embedding a lifelong quest in each individual to reach their full potential. Founded on the belief that the arts play a vital role in fostering the creativity and self-confidence necessary to become a productive citizen. Art Sparks classrooms encourage children to develop discipline, a standard of excellence, and a belief in themselves that carries over into all aspects of their lives.
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26
- Spring 2018 ArtWorks session begins