Bianca Scarbrough is a Cleveland native that started her journey and love of dance at the age of 12. Her biggest inspiration being Michael Jackson she delved into street dance styles and liturgical styles. In 2008 she started her technical training in Jazz, tap, and ballet with her dance mentor Jessica Spurlock and created an after school dance program at Cleveland School of Arts Lower Campus. She also started training in the street style krump with Donald Isom and Paul Carpenter. She continued teaching and training at Shaker Dance Academy. Currently she is a dance teacher and assistant studio manager at Body Rocks Dance Studio. Bianca is excited to be able to connect her love of dance with her passion for community and social justice.
- Dancing Sprouts
- NEA Big Read Cleveland announces public programming
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26