Our programs utilize artistic expression to create enriching, interactive, family-friendly experiences with no religious or political agenda. During these community outreaches, attendees have an opportunity to be seen, heard, informed & connected. What that means is that everyone will be celebrated without prejudice (seen), genuinely listened to by others in attendance (heard), taught pertinent information (informed), & introduced to a network of community-minded people & institutions (connected). In order to be as relevant & impactful as possible, every program is tailor-made specifically for each audience, neighborhood or facility we visit. We are a very mobile organization & can easily set-up our equipment in all sorts of indoor & outdoor spaces. We also frequently collaborate with other social, community, & basic-needs organizations to create super outreaches centered around vital initiatives & services.
- A Language of Symbols
- NEA Big Read Cleveland announces public programming
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26