Frank ‘Nova’ Polk is a professional dancer. choreographer, and martial artist. Frank has been dancing and doing martial arts for over 15 years specializing in Hip-hop and Capoeira – specifically with the Cleveland Cavaliers Scream Team and Dancing Wheels for 10 years of this time. Through his time at Dancing Wheels, he has developed the unique talent of teaching dance and wheelchair technique within the company’s school. In addition to this unique talent, he has broadened his dance vocabulary through his training in Ballet, Modern Dance, Ariel Fabric, Still Trapeze, and an extensive study of Capoeira with Capoeira Gerias, Cordao de Ouro and ASCAB capoeira groups.
- NEA Big Read Cleveland announces public programming
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26