Kalim is a passionate artist who attended Cleveland School of the Arts and multiple arts program throughout the city of Cleveland. He is a Artworks Alumni where his CO-OP was Theater in 2012. He graduated from Cleveland State University with a B.A. in Film and Digital Media Arts. He is a proud thespian, writer and filmmaker. Kalim is very excited to collaborate with CAL to create innovative initiatives to use arts as a tool to build skill sets and positively impact lives.
Kalim Hill: Resident Teaching Artist
- School-wide Arts-Integrated Learning (SAIL)
- Fall 2019 Updates at CAL
- CAL partners to develop and launch Ohio Teaching Artist Roster
- NEA Big Read Cleveland announces public programming
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19