Lake Erie Ink provides creative expression opportunities and academic support to youth in the Greater Cleveland community through high-quality project-based writing experiences. Lake Erie Ink envisions a community where youth discover their voices, share their ideas and inspire each other as valued participants. The teaching artists of Lake Erie Ink are trained teachers and creative writers, with backgrounds in spoken word and playwriting, poetry, graphic storytelling, fiction and creative nonfiction. Lake Erie Ink inspires youth to take creative risks and builds youth writing skills and confidence.
Lake Erie Ink
- Spring 2018 ArtWorks session begins
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Awarded 2018 Governor’s Award for Arts Education in Ohio
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces the launch of STEAM Saturdays
- CENTER FOR ARTS-INSPIRED LEARNING ANNOUNCES THE KICK-OFF OF THE NEA BIG READ IN CLEVELAND
- HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL WITH CAL’S 2017-18 RESOURCE GUIDE