Described as singing with an engaging, robust tone (clevelandclassical.com), Ms. Troyer was the soprano soloist in the world premiere of The Emergent Universe with the Cleveland Chamber Choir and also sang the role of The Foreign Woman in The Consul with Nightingale Opera Theatre in 2017. Recent engagements include solos with the Master Singers Chorale, Akron Baroque, Singer’s Companye, Kent/Blossom Music Festival, Summit Choral Society, Kent State Chorus and Orchestra, Chamber Music Society of Ohio, and the New Sigmund Romberg Orchestra. She also spent four years as an Associate Artist with Cleveland Opera. She has made solo appearances with the Akron Symphony, Canton Symphony Orchestra, Heights Chamber Orchestra, Chagrin Falls Studio Orchestra, Lansing Symphony Orchestra, Rochester Symphony Orchestra, Southeast Iowa Symphony Orchestra, Lansing Lyric Opera, Opera in the Ozarks, and Bay View Music Festival. Ms. Troyer regularly performs under the auspices of Center for Arts-Inspired Learning and The Children’s Concert Society of Akron. She currently teaches on the voice faculty at Kent State University.
- CAL partners to develop and launch Ohio Teaching Artist Roster
- NEA Big Read Cleveland announces public programming
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center