Michael Fields is a professional cinematographer, and a digital effects expert from Cleveland. As a film maker, he’s worked with many local directors and created many independent shorts, and promotions for the arts. He has worked with several different schools and organizations throughout Cleveland, to help bring students together as a team to create their own films and show how they can learn through the arts. As a teaching artist, he shares insights and techniques on cinematography to bring a story to life visually and shows them storytelling through editing. He gives them the knowledge of how to use and create their own digital effects, allowing students to express themselves artistically through film making.
Mike Fields: Resident Teaching Artist
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Awarded 2018 Governor’s Award for Arts Education in Ohio
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces the launch of STEAM Saturdays
- CENTER FOR ARTS-INSPIRED LEARNING ANNOUNCES THE KICK-OFF OF THE NEA BIG READ IN CLEVELAND
- HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL WITH CAL’S 2017-18 RESOURCE GUIDE
- Apply Now for ArtWorks Fall 2017!