Robert Lauer is an independent game developer and contract 3D artist with a strong passion for game design. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Game Design from the Cleveland Institute of Art and specializes in game development and 3D art. As a game developer he teaches video game history and the fundamentals of design. As a 3D artist, Robert teaches the basics of 3D animation, Modeling, and texturing all while making sure students grasp what the game and animation industry entails. He focuses on individual development thinking that the best skill a student can learn is how to teach themselves.
- Spring 2018 ArtWorks session begins
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Awarded 2018 Governor’s Award for Arts Education in Ohio
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces the launch of STEAM Saturdays
- CENTER FOR ARTS-INSPIRED LEARNING ANNOUNCES THE KICK-OFF OF THE NEA BIG READ IN CLEVELAND
- HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL WITH CAL’S 2017-18 RESOURCE GUIDE