Robert Lauer is an independent game developer and contract 3D artist with a strong passion for game design. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Game Design from the Cleveland Institute of Art and specializes in game development and 3D art. As a game developer he teaches video game history and the fundamentals of design. As a 3D artist, Robert teaches the basics of 3D animation, Modeling, and texturing all while making sure students grasp what the game and animation industry entails. He focuses on individual development thinking that the best skill a student can learn is how to teach themselves.
- NEA Big Read Cleveland announces public programming
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26