Robert Lauer is an independent game developer and contract 3D artist with a strong passion for game design. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Game Design from the Cleveland Institute of Art and specializes in game development and 3D art. As a game developer he teaches video game history and the fundamentals of design. As a 3D artist, Robert teaches the basics of 3D animation, Modeling, and texturing all while making sure students grasp what the game and animation industry entails. He focuses on individual development thinking that the best skill a student can learn is how to teach themselves.
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26
- Spring 2018 ArtWorks session begins
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Awarded 2018 Governor’s Award for Arts Education in Ohio