While pursuing a bachelor’s degree from Bowling Green State University in Communications and a minor in Environmental Studies, Sharie found a creative outlet in sewing that would lead her on a career path that would unite all of her interests and passions. In 2002, Sharie decided to create her own vision for a business and launched Cosmic Bobbins, a lifestyles brand fashioned at the crossroads of business and social good. Sharie also acts as a consultant to larger manufacturing companies for creating new products, training programs, and development for this growing industry.
- NEA Big Read Cleveland announces public programming
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26