Sogbety Diomande, native of the Ivory Coast in West Africa, has been performing since he was a child. He has been a member of Ballet National de Cote d’Ivoire, Kotchegna Dance Company, and has been featured with many troupes in NYC and around the U.S. Sogbety started his own troupe in 2005. His troupe performs at festivals and in colleges throughout the U.S. He spends most of his time working as a solo artist doing drum workshops, assemblies and lectures in schools, universities, community centers, and juvenile correctional facilities.
- Discover West African Rhythm Through Drumming and Dance
- NEA Big Read Cleveland announces public programming
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26