Sogbety Diomande, native of the Ivory Coast in West Africa, has been performing since he was a child. He has been a member of Ballet National de Cote d’Ivoire, Kotchegna Dance Company, and has been featured with many troupes in NYC and around the U.S. Sogbety started his own troupe in 2005. His troupe performs at festivals and in colleges throughout the U.S. He spends most of his time working as a solo artist doing drum workshops, assemblies and lectures in schools, universities, community centers, and juvenile correctional facilities.
- Discover West African Rhythm Through Drumming and Dance
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26
- Spring 2018 ArtWorks session begins
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Awarded 2018 Governor’s Award for Arts Education in Ohio