Sogbety Diomande, native of the Ivory Coast in West Africa, has been performing since he was a child. He has been a member of Ballet National de Cote d’Ivoire, Kotchegna Dance Company, and has been featured with many troupes in NYC and around the U.S. Sogbety started his own troupe in 2005. His troupe performs at festivals and in colleges throughout the U.S. He spends most of his time working as a solo artist doing drum workshops, assemblies and lectures in schools, universities, community centers, and juvenile correctional facilities.
- Discover West African Rhythm Through Drumming and Dance
- Spring 2018 ArtWorks session begins
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Awarded 2018 Governor’s Award for Arts Education in Ohio
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces the launch of STEAM Saturdays
- CENTER FOR ARTS-INSPIRED LEARNING ANNOUNCES THE KICK-OFF OF THE NEA BIG READ IN CLEVELAND
- HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL WITH CAL’S 2017-18 RESOURCE GUIDE