Susan Sliede received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration from Kendall College of Art and Design located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She has worked as an artist for both Hallmark Cards and American Greetings. As Creative Director at Target Corporation and American Greetings, she oversaw product design, color and trend influences for the retailers. Susan’s design career gave her the opportunity to travel extensively through Europe, India, China, Taiwan, Philippines, and Thailand, developing and bringing colorful product to life. Susan enjoys inspiring others with her knowledge and passion for color.
- The Magic of Rainbows
- NEA Big Read Cleveland announces public programming
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces grand opening of its creative arts center in Glenville
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning receives NEA Big Read grant for 2018-’19
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces opening of Inspiration Center
- Women on the Move’s Cleveland tour will stop at ArtWorks on April 26