Women in History is a non-profit organization dedicated to education through the dramatic re-creation of the lives of notable women in the history of the United States. Each historical characterization is carefully researched for accuracy of a total portrayal, including details such as authentic period costume and hairstyles. Each character presents a 25-minute monologue in the first person, followed by a question and answer session. Choose either one or two characters to bring to your students in an exciting history-comes-alive presentation. Learn more about Women in History at www.womeninhistoryohio.com.
Women in History
- Spring 2018 ArtWorks session begins
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning Awarded 2018 Governor’s Award for Arts Education in Ohio
- Center for Arts-Inspired Learning announces the launch of STEAM Saturdays
- CENTER FOR ARTS-INSPIRED LEARNING ANNOUNCES THE KICK-OFF OF THE NEA BIG READ IN CLEVELAND
- HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL WITH CAL’S 2017-18 RESOURCE GUIDE