Fast Facts- ArtWorks Spring 2018
Time Commitment: Two days per week (Tuesday & Thursday from 4:30-7:30 PM with some later evenings and Saturdays required.)
Time Frame: February 20 – May 10, 2018
Location: Tri-C Metro Campus
Transportation: Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from the program.
Apprentice Positions: Spaces for this opportunity are limited. Only 40 apprentice positions are available, so students who are interested in applying are strongly encouraged to make sure all parts of their application are complete and received on time.
Required Application Components:
- Any high school student in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade may apply to be an ArtWorks Apprentice
- No prior arts experience is necessary, but applicants should have a strong interest in the arts and a willingness to learn new skills in a multicultural setting.
- Students must submit an application and be interviewed to be considered for the program.
- All apprentice application materials must be received no later than 5:00 pm on Monday, January 29, 2018
- Applicants must be available for an interview between 3 – 5pm on Tuesday, February 6, Wednesday, February 7, or Thursday, February 8, 2018
Please contact (216) 561-5005 x17 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
To Apply For An Apprentice Position:
- Download and complete the following application form.
Faxing Applicants Please Read: We recommend that you do not wait until the application deadline to fax your application materials because the line can be busy. Please plan accordingly.
Students should be aware that application to the ArtWorks Afterschool program DOES NOT replace the application process for those interested in applying for the six-week summer ArtWorks program. Applications for the summer ArtWorks program will be available here starting in July. Additionally, participation in the ArtWorks Afterschool program DOES NOT guarantee enrollment in any other ArtWorks program.