Fast Facts- ArtWorks Spring 2019
Time Commitment: Two days per week (Monday & Wednesday from 4:30-7:30 PM with some later evenings and Saturdays required.)
Time Frame: February 18 – May 15, 2019
Location: Tri-C Metro Campus
Transportation: Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from the program.
Apprentice Positions: Spaces for this opportunity are limited. Only 40 apprentice positions are available, so students who are interested in applying are strongly encouraged to make sure all parts of their application are complete and received on time.
Required Application Components:
- Any high school student in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade may apply to be an ArtWorks Apprentice
- No prior arts experience is necessary, but applicants should have a strong interest in the arts and a willingness to learn new skills in a multicultural setting.
- Students must submit an application and be interviewed to be considered for the program.
- All apprentice application materials must be received no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, January 18th , 2019
- Applicants must be available for an interview between 3 – 5pm on Tuesday, January 22nd, Wednesday, January 23rd, or Thursday, January 24th, 2018
Please contact (216) 561-5005 x17 or email@example.com if you have questions.
Please apply here.