SUPPORT A NEW GENERATION OF CREATIVE THINKERS
The Associate Board will serve as ambassadors of Center for Arts-Inspired Learning (CAL), promoting CAL's arts education programming through Northeast Ohio. The young professionals who serve on this board will help to create and implement new fundraising initiatives, as well as introduce new members of the community to the organization. Members will gain unique skills in arts advocacy, fundraising, event planning and more.
The mission of the Associate Board is to:
- Increase awareness of CAL and involvement among young professionals in the community
- Raise funds to support the mission and programming at CAL
- Take action as an advocate for arts education and arts integration
Associate Board member expectations:
- Attend at least half of the bi-monthly board meetings
- Pay annual dues of $50
- Promote and sell tickets to social and fundraising events
For more information contact Janet Katzin at email@example.com
or complete the form below.