1. You as custodial parent(s) are responsible for picking up your child at the program ending time of 12pm. This policy sets forth a mutual understanding between you and Center for Arts-Inspired Learning (CAL) concerning the procedures that will be followed when your child cannot be picked up on time.
2. CAL understands that emergencies or other circumstances may, on occasion, impeded your ability to pick up your child at 3:30pm for full day campers or 12:30pm for half day campers. If you will be more than 10 minutes late, we expect you to contact us by phone at 216.561.5005 to notify us of the time that you or one of your designated responsible adults can be expected.
3. If you do not call CAL and we cannot reach you by telephone, we will attempt to reach a responsible adult that you have authorized to pick up your child. We will release your child to a person whose name, relationship to you, applicable home and cell phone numbers you have listed below.
4. If you engaged in repeated violations of this policy, CAL will use its best efforts to arrange a meeting or telephone conference to discuss possible resolution of the problem. If (i) a meeting or telephone conference cannot be arranged or (ii) if resolution efforts fail, or (iii) violations continue after a resolution agreement, CAL reserves the right to exclude your child from the CAL program.
5. Liability Release: I understand and agree that Center for Arts-Inspired Learning is not responsible for supervising my child or for my child’s safety after 12pm and that neither CAL nor any of its staff members is liable for any physical or emotional harm to my child, caused by my child’s negligence or by the negligence, intentional act or criminal act of a third party, nor for any property or damage or loss caused by my child.
This document permits the Center for Arts-Inspired Learning and their respective employees, representatives and any other person or entity authorized by them, the irrevocable right to photograph, video-record, use, reproduce or broadcast the name, image and voice of my son/daughter as well as the artwork, performances, conversations, photographs and sounds of my son/daughter and anything related with these, in all forms of communication now known or hereinafter invented in any territory, without time restrictions, for any purpose including live or recorded television, cable, radio or theater, in print or in the form of publicity or commercials for marketing or promotion of any kind in connection with programs in which my child is participating, has participated or will participate.
In addition, I authorize the aforementioned the same rights with respect to my name, image, voice, conversations and works of art related with the programs of the Center for Arts-Inspired Learning.
I waive all rights to inspect or approve final products, including written or spoken copy, which may be created in connection with said programs. No claim will be made by me on behalf of my child or depends upon my child. No other representations have been made.
In consideration of this guaranteed consent, my son/daughter will have the opportunity to participate in the above mentioned programs. I have every right to sign this letter of consent on behalf of my son/daughter (or ward) listed above.
CAL asks that families and students commit to abide by the following:
Attendance: Families will ensure that children have consistent attendance and will have no more than two unexcused absences. Programs often have extensive waitlists and spots cannot be saved if participants are not able to attend regularly.
Participation: Students will engage with all aspects of the programming, including all culminating and engagement events hosted by their program.
Click the register button below to finalize your CAL Creators registration for 2019-20.