The CAL Collective serves as ambassadors of Center for Arts-Inspired Learning (CAL), promoting CAL's arts education programming throughout Northeast Ohio. The young professionals who serve in this group will help to create and implement new fundraising initiatives, as well as introduce new members of the community to the organization. Members will gain unique skills in arts advocacy, fundraising, event planning and more. Leadership opportunities are also available.
The mission of the Collective is to:
- Increase awareness of CAL and involvement among young professionals in the community
- Raise funds to support the mission and programming at CAL
- Take action as an advocate for arts education and arts integration
Collective member expectations:
- Attend at least half of the bi-monthly meetings
- Pay annual dues of $50
- Volunteer with Center for Arts-Inspired Learning at least once per year
- Promote and sell tickets to social and fundraising events
For more information contact Janet Katzin at
or complete the form below.