Center for Arts-Inspired Learning is currently seeking applicants for the following position:
Virtual Programming Coordinator
Center for Arts-Inspired Learning is seeking a Virtual Programming Coordinator to facilitate virtual programming Monday - Friday (3:15pm - 4:45pm) as well as provide administrative and student engagement support to CAL Staff.
This program session will run from October 12, 2020 – December 18, 2020.
Successful candidate will support virtual programming by:
- Monitoring virtual lessons and providing feedback to improve the students’ experience.
- Communicating with teaching artists, students and parents regarding the virtual programing (platform invitations, class schedule, etc.)
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems student may have with platform navigation.
- Recording virtual program data such as attendance and student surveys.
- Reaching out to students, schools and communities in order to engage students in virtual programming.
- Ability to work cooperatively with student, parents, teaching artists and CAL staff.
- A valid background check.
Submit a resume and cover letter to Christine Madden, Education Manager. Deadline: September 30, 2020
For questions or more information please email Christine Madden or call 216.561.5005 x15
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Center for Arts-Inspired Learning believes that one of its greatest strengths is the rich diversity of its staff.
We provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, gender and gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, including pregnancy and childbirth, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, political belief or activity, veteran or military discharge status, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law and regulations under Title VII.
The policy applies to all employment practices, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
All employees have the right to work in a workplace that is free of discrimination. Any person who believes they have been subjected to discrimination of any kind should contact their immediate supervisor. All complaints will be thoroughly investigated and any person violating this policy may be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination. The law prohibits retaliation against any employee for reporting discrimination or perceived discrimination, or for participating in an investigation of incidents of discrimination or perceived discrimination.